The Energy Codes® Level I
Level I: The Quantum Flip™
Your Reality Shift in Life and Love
Level I is a two-day weekend seminar (with an optional full-day Friday workshop included) centered on guiding participants toward seeing the symbolism in their history, experiencing alternative ways of viewing their “story,” and determining what vibrational medicine is and how to use it every day to dissolve conflict, stress and the need to “control” life.
It combines indigenous cultural traditions with Eastern and Western practices in a renewed way, allowing for an uplifting and enlightening perspective of the Human experience. Using vibrational feedback from the physical body, Dr. Sue sheds light on limiting beliefs, thoughts and emotions that have unconsciously jaded our experience of full potential and creativity. Participants are exposed to the concepts of quantum science in highly experiential processes in order to actually “feel” the differences energetically.
In this event, you will learn to:
- Make distinctions between goal setting and perceiving the purpose of life.
- Address ego development and dissolution from a quantum perspective.
- Embrace fear and befriend doubt.
- Reframe the past, to empower the future.
- Remove subconscious interferences to achievement and manifesting.
- Understand the bioenergetics of the chakra system and how to use it.
“Dr. Sue puts a powerful emphasis on embodiment, on activation, and actually living these truths. She brings people to the core ‘yes’ of their being. Dr. Sue is a real, authentic teacher, doing the real work… It is my Joy to be associated with her and to call her my friend and colleague.”
– Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith, Founder, Agape International Spiritual Center and Author, Spiritual Liberation, Life Visioning
The Energy Codes Level I includes a ticket to The Energy Codes of Manifesting Workshop, offered the Friday before Level I on the weekend. Most people decide to attend both, so keep that in mind as you make travel plans!
January 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - January 20, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
February 16, 2019 @ 8:30 am - February 17, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
April 6, 2019 @ 8:30 am - April 7, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
October 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - October 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm