Energy Codes of Manifesting Event Details 2020
Thank you for registering for the one-day live workshop The Energy Codes® of Manifesting.
As you make travel plans, keep in mind that Dr. Sue is also offering The Energy Codes® Level I on Saturday and Sunday; most people often choose to participate in the entire weekend.
Before You Attend…
I want to give you a couple of things to focus on before we begin so we can dig into some deep conversation right away during our time together. Before you arrive for the event, please give some thought to the following:
- What would I like to manifest in my life now?
- If I could have it any way I choose, what would that look like?
- How would I spend my day?
- What and who would be around me?
- What would it feel like?
- What might I need to let go of in order to have that occur with ease and grace?
- What are my natural gifts that I will bring to the group that have served me in the course of my life? (i.e., “People tell me that I am kind and a good listener.”)
You may have been asked in the past to answer these or similar questions, but please answer them now as your responses may be different. I assure you that our conversation around these topics will be different than any you have had to date!
We are approaching the life experience from an entirely different perspective than the usual, familiar and typical. This coursework has proven to be a defining moment in many, many people’s lives over the past many years – a pivot point for transformation. I promise I will put every smidgen of energy I have into making it just that for you. It is my purpose on the planet, and I bring the full passion of my being to it.
I so look forward to our time together. Come relaxed and with an open heart to a safe place of deep exploration into the Truth of who you are.
With Great Love,
8:30-9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Event Begins
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. (approx.) Break for Lunch
2:00-4:00 p.m. Event concludes
Additional Things to Know
- You will not receive physical or e-tickets to the event and do not need to present anything upon check-in. You may wish to print this e-mail for your reference.
- Dress comfortably for the course in something you can move around in. The room may be cool, so please bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Meals will be on your own.
- You won’t need to bring much to the course except an open and engaged mind, as well as your responses to the questions above in the Before You Attend… section.
Please give our office a call toll-free at 855-872-8700 if you have any questions this message does not answer about your trip, accommodations, or the event itself. Travel safely and we will see you soon for an unforgettable experience!
Executive Assistant to Dr. Sue Morter
Cancellation & Refund Policy: For product purchases, phone consultations, live events and treatment intensives, you may cancel this transaction without penalty by midnight of the third business day from the date of your agreement/purchase. E-mail your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-872-8700.