- All product purchases are non-refundable.
- If your product is defective or damaged in transit, we will gladly replace it at no extra charge within 30 days of the delivery date.
- If you lose or damage a disc, you may request a replacement disc(s) for $6/disc + shipping ($10 Domestic – $20 Canada/Mexico – $25 International).
- Email Info@DrSueMorter.com or call 855-872-8700 (in US), +1 317-872-9373 (outside US) to request a replacement.
Gold Membership Subscription
If you subscribe to the Gold Membership Program, you may cancel your subscription at any time. No refunds will be issued once an automatic payment has cleared. When you cancel, your membership will automatically convert to a free Silver Membership, which will allow you to continue to access any products you have purchased as well as any free or bonus webcasts, recordings, or other digital resources. The MasterClass archive will no longer be accessible.
BodyAwake® Yoga Monthly or Annual Membership Subscription
If you subscribe to the BodyAwake Yoga Monthly or Annual Membership, you may cancel your subscription at any time. No refunds will be issued once an automatic payment has cleared. The BodyAwake Yoga Session Archive will no longer be accessible.
Deposits for JourneyAwake excursions are non-refundable, as are payments made toward the balance for the excursion, up to and including the full balance. In some instances, deposits and balances may be transferable. A transfer fee may apply.
Small Group Healing Intensives
Payments for Small Group Healing Intensives are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Live Events (in-person)
For live events (not including JourneyAwake® Excursions), you may cancel the transaction for a full refund within three business days by submitting written notice or contacting our office at 855-872-8700. Your notice must be e-mailed or postmarked no later than midnight of the third business day from the date of your agreement/purchase. E-mail your cancellation notice to Info@DrSueMorter.com. Or mail to: Dr. Sue Morter c/o Registration 10385 Commerce Drive, Suite 120, Carmel IN 46032.
If you are unable to attend, you may choose one of the following options at least 14 days prior to the event:
• You may have someone substitute for your participation in that program.*
• Convert your enrollment (one-time only) to a non-refundable credit that you may apply toward any Dr. Sue Morter independent event, product or service up to one full year from the original event date. *
* A $100 fee will apply (per participant)
Workshops and seminars are limited attendance events. If you need to cancel or reschedule within 14 days of the event, no refund, credit or substitution will be issued.
No refunds will be issued after the course start time. E-mail your cancellation notice to Info@DrSueMorter.com or contact us at 855-872-8700.
BodyAwake® School of Yoga
All BodyAwake® School of Yoga Teacher Certification purchases (for certification and for personal growth) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
DrSueMorter.com may, and is under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the physical product: Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery from us. Depending on the price of the product, drsuemorter.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item.
- Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. drsuemorter.com recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as drsuemorter.com ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network.
- Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request.
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples (in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
Disclosures and Policies
External Links Policy